Thursday, May 26, 2011

Paradise Beach Resort

On our third day in Davao, we visited and experienced their beach.  We went to Paradise Beach Resort located in Samal Island together with Kuya Vic's daughter, Rihanna.

Rihanna




Upon our arrival, Mon and I explore the Resort.  From the beach to its grassy land and tall trees and domesticated animals.
the beach
 Rihanna enjoying the beach and so with the boys. :D

sand castle


Whew, what a view.  Fishes are coming to us.  So lovely, i don't need to snorkel just to see them.



Cleaning the beach under the heat of the sun, for us to enjoy the sands.







Lunch time with Rondalla :)
rondalla
Taking pictures while resting.
birdie
PAL
Different kind of Ships:D
cargo ship :D
Pirates' ship
Vinta

High Tide
Do you love the views? So do I, so much in love!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)