Thursday, May 26, 2011

Side Trip in Davao

After the wonderful tour at Eden Nature Park, we headed to Tagum, business as usual. :D  We passed through Panabo City.



And arrived at San Roque Emission, our client in Tagum City.

Then at night, we never forgot to worship God.  We attended the service at Tagum, forgot the locale.  I was amazed by the beauty of the house of worship.  The preaching was in mixed dialect and sad to say more of Visayan, so I didn't understand it well.



We ate our dinner at Lyndon's their version of  Rack's baby back ribs.  Delicious and affordable.
They have their tongue  twister : World's Worst Ribs & Awful Chicken.

We ordered Baby back ribs, lumpiang shanghai, sea foods (angel wing), kinilaw and leche plan for dessert.
lumpiang shanghai


Love it!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)