Sunday, May 8, 2011

My First Trip to Bicol

For the Holy Week of 2008, a friend invited us to go to their house in Polangui, Albay.  Excited, I hurriedly packed my things in preparation for the upcoming vacation.  And on March 19, my dream to see Mayon Volcano is nearly coming true. :D

Perfect cone!
We struggle a lot on our way to reach Bicol.  Buses were full, we became chance passengers. We conquer all of that just to see Mayon Volcano and of course to visit our friend's relatives.  This picture is taken in one of the bus stop somewhere in Quezon.


We reached Bicol at morn of March 20, 2008.  This is the first time I set foot in Bicol! Wow!


After eating our breakfast and rest for a while we prepare ourselves to wander in Bicol.  Picture first before our adventure!

Okay, Let's tour in Bikolandia!  Stay tuned!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)