Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Visiting Kawa-kawa in Bicol

April 10 was Good Friday, no trips allowed.  So we stayed at home and eat Pancit bato with super spicy vinegar and buko, yummy!




Sorry for the picture, very unprofessional :D  But this pancit was very delicious!  If you haven't tried this one, you miss half of your life.
Pancit Bato
This is my sister preparing some buko juice for us. :D


In the evening, we visited the kawa-kawa.  A place wherein you can see a life-sized figure of their station of the cross.

Last Supper





and the stations








Tired! Again, an experience that cannot be forgotten.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)