Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cagsawa Church

March 20, 2008 after cooling ourselves we get ready to travel again to explore the historic places in Bicol and one of it is the Cagsawa Church overlooking the Mayon Volcano.



This picture was taken on our way to Cagsawa Church, all of us were very excited to see the historical church in Bicol.




This was on Cagsawa Church proper.  What a majestic view.  We were so lucky to see the perfect cone of Mayon Volcano even for just a minute.  She's very shy and always hid herself in the clouds.









Whew, so cool.  Want to try it again :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)