Thursday, May 5, 2011

Celebration in Tagaytay

For my birthday last 2009, my family and friends gathered in the cold place of Tagaytay City particularly in Picnic Groove to celebrate it with me:)  Thank you! :)


It seems like we were abroad because of the views and the climate in Tagaytay, so cold.

so sexy!
This is me with my sister Melai, having our souvenir shot.

Mon and I, together at the cold place of Tagaytay.

The super kulet KC and I in the field before having our lunch.



My friends and sister, posing before the Taal Volcano.



Huh? My sister and KC looks like in US with their attire :D





Last shot before going home.  Tired with joy.  Look at KC, may toyo na! :P

I've enjoyed my day!  Hope to do this again :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)