Thursday, May 5, 2011

Manila Ocean Park's Adventure

After exploring the Luneta Park on January 2, its our turn now to visit the Manila Ocean Park located at the back of Quirino Grandstand near Luneta Park.

Oceanarium's operating hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Mondays through Sundays.  Special tours can be requested and booked earlier than tour schedules.  Entrance fee for adults is Php 400.00 and Php 350.00 for children.  For more information see this link :Manila Ocean Park


See this video:


There is a tarpaulin at the entrance so that you could have your photo taken with Ocean Park's background.
Agapen Family

Inside the Park, you can see different kind of water animals, like sting rays and crocodiles.



Small sharks in the park...looks like hito :D

Little KC enjoying his adventure in Ocean Park.  I also the love the sight of these fishes swimming in front of me. :)















Is that Sapsap in our back?


KC would like to catch the sting ray....




Sharks attack!!! :P

After viewing the diferent kind of fishes, we tried foot spa with the doctor fish :D


On a glass boat...seeing underneath


What an experience...I am sure my little nephew enjoyed this tour so much!  See you soon Butanding :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)