Monday, May 2, 2011

Cebu Pacific Air



The official aircraft of my travels is Cebu Pacific Air.  I've visited so many places because of its promo fares and will visit more places.

I've gone to Cebu, Bohol, Palawan, and Davao all because of its promo fares.

Next in line are Laoag, Boracay again, and Tacloban :)

I love flying with you Cebu Pacific!

See you again on board!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)