Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dalampasigan Beach & Pool Resort at Sariaya, Quezon

Dalampasigan Beach & Pool Resort  is looking out to China Sea.  The cool breeze gives the guests a relaxing atmosphere.  It is located in Brgy. Guis-guis, Sariaya, Quezon.  We visited this place on May 5-6 of 2007.

Our room accommodation is the Dahlia room, I think :D


credits to google
credits to google
The Pools: for adults.....this is where I swim :D

credits to google

Kiddie Pool--> i think that there is no kiddie pool way back 2007.


The Dining area wherein you can choose your menu before going there or upon reservation.  Visit this link : Menu.



Our beach experience: I did not enjoy in their beach because of its muddy color that stick in your clothes and I think it's not that clean.  Apart from that, the water in the shower room is so sticky that even if I shower a lot and put more conditioners in my hair it's still sticky :(.


The garden


It's more like of sight seeing and picture taking because of beautiful decorations in their garden.  And I enjoyed that :D

If you like to have your outing here, you may visit this link: Dalampasigan Beach & Pool Resort.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)