Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goodbye Palawan!

April 25th, the third day, they enjoyed kayaking before going home, obviously I'm not there :(  Hate the timing of this UTI, really bad!







I wanna try this one...huhuhu, sad!

It's time to go home, goodbye Coron. And thanks to Mon for taking care of me.  He never left me to the point that he can't even join the group's activities.


Picture at the airport, aw, so ugly! :D
ewness!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)