Monday, May 16, 2011

Sea Exploration in Boracay

March 15th, it's our time to explore the other part of Boracay, the Crystal Cove.  And while waiting for our rented boat to arrive, picture picture muna with the sand castle.

It's now time to take off......

Pictures below were taken while riding on our boat.



Finally arrived in Crystal Cove after an hour of travel. :)  Look at the water isn't it very clear. :)


These pictures were taken at Cave 1.  Beautiful sight inside the cave, you must visit this place when you're in Boracay.



splash...my camera was broken after this shot :(
Hmnn... I really don't remember if this one was taken at Cave 2 or Cave 3.   All I know is that, we can't able to climb inside the tunnel because of the high tides of water.


After our Crystal Cove tour we were brought to the area for Snorkeling....Love it!


After the island hopping we rest for a while in the hotel and then stroll again with my Scorpion King


The powdery white sands of Boracay, so beautiful.

my Scorpion King
para-sailing
May 16th, our fourth and last day of stay in Boracay.  It's the time to go back to reality again :D


At NAIA after we arrived.


I had so much fun!  I really enjoyed the views, the foods and the experiences!  Will be back there soon!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)