Monday, May 9, 2011

Spare time

Before the clock strikes 3:00 pm, we're home.  After the tiring expedition, what else to expect but a hungry monsters! :D


Hmnnn, I love the taste of their pancit bato, winner!  Never tasted food like this, I'll bring home some of it and  will try to cook.
With Brownie, the dog that doesn't bark :D


Brownie
Muning :D
While waiting for the procession.


Are we tired?  Not yet! :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)