Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Swimming in Albay beach

April 11, Black Saturday swimming time.


Our first stop was the resort we visited on our first time in Bicol.  All the other resorts was fully booked since it was a holiday.


And also on April 12 since it's Jeremy's birthday.  This time, we went to Albay to try swimming on their black sand beach.


We were busy preparing for Mimi's sand cake.



We also tried boating, look we were sinking!

Pictorial under the pine trees. :)



Picture in the tricycle on our way home.

And the saddest part of all, going back home :(



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)