Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Second visit to Bicol

April 8-12 - Holy Week of 2009 and because of that we travelled again to Bicol, this time with my sister Melai and old buddies.  It was fun as our first visit (see this post).



Meeting our old friends :D Muning with her kittens



and Brownie the barkless dog :D



The beautiful plants in the backyard.





April 9- (Happy birthday to my late Lolo Hardo) our trip to Buhi Lake going to a hidden beauty of nature, the waterfalls.  Buhi Lake is the place where the smallest fish in the world, Pandaca pygmea or Sinarapan can be seen.  But you can see other fishes here like bangus(milk fish) and tilapya.








Mountain trail to the hidden water falls.


Finally, we reached the top of the mountain and see this beautiful falls.



It's a bird, no, it's water falls :D



One of a kind adventure....nature tripping!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)