Friday, May 27, 2011

People's Park and Jack Ridge's Tour

After enjoying the Paradise, we dropped by to a golf course and Mon tried to hit some balls. :D

Prepping to hit the ball...whew, looks like a pro? :P


And then visited the People's Park and have some picture taking.







Picture with the Mayor's pictures :D

Oblation? :D
Then we also visited Jacks' ridge, their Cloud 9 version in Davao.






We had our dinner in one of their restaurants.  I love their chao pan or let's say sinangag, really great.

Waiting for Kuya Jay to fetch us. :)  Meeting my relatives soon. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)