Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Giant Fans: Bangui Windmill

Our next stop from Kapurpurawan is the Bangui Windmill or the Bangui Farm, the famous windmill in the world that lay along the coast of Ilocos Norte.. :) The windmill is one of their energy source in Ilocos. This supports their electricity aside from the Agua Grande, their water energy source. All I can say is that, it's very good. The idea and its technology, perfect. :D

with dadi-oh
It started with 15 turbines and nowadays there are 20 turbines supporting the power needs of the people.

@ Bangui Windmill

Wanna see our jump shot? It was featured at Choose Philippines, ASAP, August 28, 2011 :) here's the link Jump Shot!





Enjoyable.....



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

14 comments:

Mrs. Kolca said...

How many windmills are there? So pretty in photos noh? Hope to visit that place before the year ends. Our family is planning a road trip to Vigan and Laoag.

michi said...

ganda ng windmill, mahangin nga lang. =)

Monjheng said...

Tag ulan na kasi nung nagpunta kami..June kaya mahangin talga :)

Mrs. Kolca--there are 20 turbines.

Mayumi said...

Nice photos!! I'll be going there sa June, excited na nga ako for the Bangui windmills! Oh, and thanks din pala sa pagDirect sakin sa site mo when I asked for recommendations sa pinoy bloggers. =) TC always!

Monjheng said...

Welcome Mayumi :)

KC Canlas said...

visited Bangui windmills last year kaso it was raining. but still I got a glimpse of these giant rotating fans. it was a fun experience!

-KC Canlas

Gabz said...

Ang saya ng jump shot! :-) Gusto ko rin mapuntahan to. Sana matuloy na kmi sa Ilocos this summer.

Monjheng said...

tama ka Gabz...kaya na feature yan sa ASAP...tignan nyo yung link :)

Blanca/BlancNotes said...

I've always wanted to go here. Maybe this summer when we hit the road and head to Ilocos. I will insist on putting this in our itinerary.:)

lakwatsero said...

Bangui Windmills. One of the most iconic sights we have in the Phil. Basta pag nakita mo yan alam mong Ilocos.

markpogi said...

Wow! Buti di kayo inabot ng ulan dyan. Idadagdag ko to sa mga pupuntahan ko sa Ilocos sometime soon. ^_^

enzo said...

That's a fun photo shoot there! i like the last photograph.

Stacy Liong said...

Nice we always looked at that from afar pwede pala lapitan

Francis Balgos | Ang Pala-lagaw said...

wow!!!
you enjoyed the jumpshots!
the windmills look nice!
I really want to visit them this year..
Hopefully I could have my own jumpshot! hahaha!

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)