Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ilocos Trip for my Memes

These pictures were taken during our trip to Ilocos last June 2011.  This bell tower is located in Sarrat, the hometown of our late President Ferdinand E. Marcos.



Bell Tower in Sarrat
Hmnnn....I love this shot, and I will share this on my Wednesday White meme and Green Monday meme.  So close to nature.  Taken at Cape Bojeador Lighthouse in Burgos.



This one is at NAIA 3....just got curious with the cart....this is for my Wednesday White meme.



MellowYellowMondayBadge


This one was taken inside Fort Ilocandia's shopping area.  I know I'm in black but the the lights on my back and the floor were yellow, so I'm sharing this on my Mellow Yellow Monday.:)

And for my Orange Tuesdays, I'm gonna share this antique mahjong table found at the ancestral house of Edralins (family of our late President Marcos) in Sarrat.





To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

9 comments:

ramon said...

bago nb ulit tong ginawa muh dto mi....

imriz said...

its been eons the last time i visited ilocos, high school?

even the simple tree trunk becomes an art form thru ur lens.

http://www.clarizze.blogspot.com

Lainy said...

Lovely photos. Love them all. I find the Bell Tower pretty interesting.

Thanks for dropping off a comment at scottzprincess.net

See yah!

Splendid Little Stars said...

fascinating photos of places I have never been! great meme contributions!

January said...

wow.. ganda naman dyan..:)

The Next Driver
Seling Online

Black Sheep said...

Thank you all for dropping by! :)

melandriaonline said...

ooh, super inggit ako, he he he, i love to travel but i don't have lots of money and time to do it.

thanks for sharing.

purethoughts said...

thanks for sharing about your trip sis.. i've never been to Ilocos so I enjoyed your photos. Sorry for the late visit, was out for a trip. Hope to see you again on WW this week!

raya (host, WW)

sHeNgKaY said...

thnks for joining sis!
see you next round..
wish to visit Ilocos also..

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)