Thursday, April 21, 2011

Exploring Concepcion Island

To continue my journey from Puerto Galera, let me tour you to Concepcion Island.


From Calapan in Oriental Mindoro, we ride a bus going to Pinamalayan, I think it's the end of Mindoro Oriental :D  From there, we ride a motorboat going to the Island of Concepcion.  But before that, we've spent a night in Blue Waves Hotel because we arrived there late in the afternoon at wala na pong byahe ng boat :(.


Early in the morning of the following day, we crossed the ocean just to see this beautiful island :)


Green scenery and crystal blue water.  White beaches like those of  Boracay.  What a lovely scenery.




Lovely isn't it?  Only fresh foods are served to us.  Fresh fishes in different menus, fresh buko juice for our drinks, I just loved it.  

When will I come back there? Hope it would be sooner :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)