Monday, June 4, 2012

Neutrogena Deep Whitening Mask on Weekend

Last weekend, Hubby and I were bored.  But instead of going out, we decided to stay at home and do something that we haven't done before. :)  So we tripped on something.  But wait, it's not what you are thinking. What we did was an experiment.

We used Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask to relax and beautify our face. :)


All new improved Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask  will immediately brightens skin tone and whitening essence designed to continuously lighten melanin beneath skin layers all night to give you lasting translucent fairness.  Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask has 3D Push-in fabric that not only contains more upgraded  Healthy White Complex, but also  has a unique 3D stretchable design that fits closely to face to push more essence deep beneath the skin layers, providing 3 times more essence for absorption.

Here's how:

After cleansing our face, I open the pack and took out the mask and unfold it.  I put on Neutrogena's Deep Whitening Mask on hubby's face stretching it leftwards and rightwards to cover his entire face and waited for 15 minutes before removing it and I asked him to do same to me.

 

Even after removing the mask I feel the soft and smooth effect of it on my face.  Even on the day after, my face is still soft and relaxed.  I also see the translucent effect on hubby's face.  Beautiful!

You can also try this at your home as bonding time with your partner instead of going out. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)