Friday, February 3, 2012

Weddings and Debuts 2012: Bridal Fair

Are you tying the knots? or are you a debutant?  This is the event that you shouldn't miss.  The Weddings and Debuts 2012, will be held at SM Megatrade Halls 1, 2 and 3 this coming February 17, 18 and 19, 2012.


It seems like it's just yesterday that I'm the one planning about my wedding.  Surfing the net, asking friends and colleagues and attending Bridal Fair like this to get ideas for my wedding.  So to help other women  who's planning to tie-the-knot, I'm sharing you the news about this event.  This year's event is organized by The Wedding Library.  


For inquiries: 

The Wedding Library
Telephone No: (632) 638-5791, 926-6993
Email: inquire@weddinglibrary.com.ph


So you guys don't miss it.  Bring your soon-to-be husband in the event.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)