Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank you, Ensembles!

Retrieved from my lost blog and re-post it here. Happened last 2011 :)

Last month, Ensembles conducted their Sultry Summer Contest for the whole month of May extending up to the 1st day of June. The mechanic is just easy, to post this status "There's a lot to love about Ensembles Sultry Summer Collection" on your facebook account and tag them. Without any hesitation, I  joined! And on that very day of June 1st, 6:33 pm, while waiting for my turn to ride the fx, I browse my facebook via my mobile and to my surprise......I'm one of the lucky winners along with Ms. Joy Ramos. :)

I emailed them what they've instructed me and voila, I can claim my dress na. :) And just last night kapiling ko na ang beautiful dress na ito. :)  Thank you Ensembles! More contests and give-aways to come!
This dress cost Php 1,295.00 in their store. Check out Ensembles at SM Megamall building A for more choices.

One Shouldered Dress (Navy)
Follow them on facebook for more updates on their sales and contests here : Ensembles and on twitter here : Ensembles online

Once again....Thank you Ensembles...



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)