Monday, February 27, 2012

Marcos Mausoleum in Batac

This is the entrance of Marcos Mausoleum. You can't take picture upon reaching this point. Only Madam Marcos has the right to show Mr. Marcos coffin in public and that is for publicity(as they say). 



Since no picture-taking allowed inside the Mausoleum, we go to the museum after sighting Mr. Marcos' coffin.  The Museum looks like a gallery or is a gallery of their achievements and family pictures.



Marcos Mausoleum in Batac


ang galing!






To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)