Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Coin Banks

Hubby and I have separate coin banks before we got married.  Mine is Piggy while his is Hippo.


Last Sunday, I decided to open Piggy and count how much is my savings.  I don't religiously insert coins to her, kapag lang naalala ko :D


After the counting, I decided to combine it with my hubby's savings and inserted all my coins to Hippo :) Our joint account at home :)  Two become one! :)


Wanna guess how much are my coins? Come on, give it a try! :) My hubby already grab Php 30.00 from there to buy onions and Magic Sarap :) So this picture and the 30.00 equals? Think...think...think.. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

12 comments:

Wena said...

lemme guess, 1,070? LOL

jhengpot said...

guess....

melody said...

1,150..ksi 112o yn tpos gnstos ni kuya ung 30
my prize b to?>haha

Aliz said...

basta like ko yong mata ng Hippo, so cute! visiting from OT!

cassandrasminicorner said...

Cute naman ng coin banks ninyo.. But it is a smart way of saving all those coins..

Visiting for MYM! Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/02/so-much-fun.html

wifetoalineman02 said...

I am not sure of the Philippines coins now Sis, my guess will be between 500-1000 pesos. The piggy banks are cute :-) Visiting from Green Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.kandhistools.com/chicken-mc-bites-and-apple-juice-from-mc-donalds/

lanie said...

really cute, meron din ako nyan hehehe! :-)
Hope you could visit me here Wifey Online Diary

wifetoalineman02 said...

very cute piggy banks :-) Visiting this time from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/my-9th-birthday-celebration.html

cassandrasminicorner said...

Visiting back for OT! Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/02/carrot-crunchies-for-guinea-pig.html

melandriaonline said...

i'm not good in guessing, he he he,Peachy also had that same green piggy bank. thanks for sharing and hope to see you on our next  Green Monday Meme.

wifetoalineman02 said...

cute piggy banks Sis :-) Visiting from Orange Tuesday Mommy Anne, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.simplyjess.info/my-orange-victorias-secret-flip-flops/

cHeErFuL said...

1160 kasama na iyong 30 na pinambili. hehehe! binilang ko talaga, sana tama lang! pero ang cute naman ng coinbank nyo...:) visiting from OT, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great weekend. :)

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)