Monday, February 6, 2012

Bare me Not

"Like rain you came into my soul, washed me clean and made me whole.  I cherish you, you're all I've got! Cover me and BARE me Not!"


Bare me Not is a moisturizing lotion from herBench.  Since I love Bench products, I also tried using their lotion. Hmnn, love the scent.  I also love the other variant, the So in Love...super girly!  I'll post it next Pink Friday :)


Hope you'll try it, affordable at only Php 55.00.  Also available in perfume.

Like them on FB Here or visit their website Bench




To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

5 comments:

wifetoalineman02 said...

very interesting name for a lotion, so pretty too :-) Visiting from Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.jessysadventure.com/2012/02/happy-9th-birthday-to-our-son.html

cassandrasminicorner said...

Sound interesting. How I love to try it:)

Visiting for PF! Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/02/strawberry-short-cake-dvd.html

Prettymom said...

looks interesting, i check it out next time i visit the mall, late visit for Pink Fridays, i hope you could drop by at http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/my-glee-little-cousin/ and leave some love...

sHeNgKaY said...

agree!..mabago si bench talaga..
Visiting from PF entry #35 My Pink Entry. Have a nice day!
You might want to join Orange Tuesdays 35th Edition open till Saturday.

Mel Cole said...

interesting name for a lotion :) cute! Sharing to you My Pink Fridays Entry.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)