Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Up North! Finally :)

This is my first time to set foot in Laoag City. This is a dream come true for me coz finally I'm up north exploring! Thanks to Cebu Pacific's low fares, I'd be able to fulfill one of my dreams.

with the K9 dog :)


Pinoy Agri-Kart, new to my eyes...located at NAIA terminal 3.


We departed at 6:55 pm from NAIA Terminal 3 and arrived in Laoag City at 8:45 pm. We experienced turbulence in the plane coz its raining there (got so nervous). I felt at ease when I saw the moon smiling at me...beautiful!
Full moon
Upon arrival Kuya Glen fetched us in the airport and send us to La Elliana Hotel. After checking in, we hunted some foods coz we really are starving and ended up in Ravanden's Grill. Love their foods, native viands and oh so delicious!

Laoag airport with Mon
DSC06855

@ La Ellian with Shiela
@ Ravansden's grill
More stories to come :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

7 comments:

violy vallester said...

I've been to Laoag nung college for school thesis i think.. dahil sa stress hindi ko sya na enjoy! hehe/ hope to visit the place again soon.. this time for pleasure.. ;)

kRyStLe said...

ang cute nung pinoy agri kart

lakwatsero said...

Loag is one of the nicest places to visit in the Philippines. Dami magagandang tourist hotspots dyan.

Traveler on a Shoestring said...

We went there in Laoag in 2009. There's a promo fare via PAL for less than a thousand pesos rt. And my college friend and her husband and daughter availed of it. I really had to post my travels before. BTW nice photos!

Simurgh said...

I've never been to Laoag..
Maybe this year, hope to find some hot destination to visit! :)

Stacy Liong said...

Bitin hehe

Monjheng said...

"hi sis.

I especially liked the picture of the moon here. I remember kasi looking at the moon when we left at dawn for batangas last year. Ang sarap tingnan hehe..."

Jen
www.allpracticalfashionistas.blogspot.com

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)