Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Nuffnang!


Nuffnang is turning five (5) this February 27, 2012 and we  are invited to be part of it!  And I wanted to be part of it. :) I'm sure this would be fun as Nuffamily day last year!




The celebration will be at Borough, The Podium Mall. 12 ADB Ave., Ortigas, Center Mandaluyong City at 8:00 in the evening to 12 MN. yey! Party. :)  By the way the dress code is BLUE.  


Thanks to the following sponsors:
Churp churp as the major sponsor, Fitness Punch Out- minor sponsor, Borough- the venue sponsor and the Jack TV as the media sponsor.
So guys, once again let's greet Nuffnang a very Happy birthday!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)