Monday, February 27, 2012

Juan Luna's Home and his work of Arts

After viewing Marcos' mausoleum, we went to Juan Luna's Gallery. This picture was taken beside the famous Spolarium.  I felt that I am included in the painting :D


These are Juan Luna's canvasses he used to paint those beautiful portraits and arts.  They preserved these in his house and now a museum with a donation/ entrance fee before you enter.
his canvass
I love pictures even in stairs.  I felt like I traveled way back in 18th century.
going upstairs
Behind me is the controversial painting bought by GSIS.  This one is only a replica for viewing purposes.

Behind me is Juan Luna's bed.  All items inside this room are antiques and worth million pesos. Whew!
off limits..antique bed worth million of pesos
Outside view of Juan Luna's home.  Old yet still beautiful.


This ain't Harry Potter, this is Juan Luna's statue.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)