Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Parrot

As I wander around the country, I happen to see this beautiful and friendly bird in yellow and orange combination and took picture on him.  Pretty!

Parrot


I dunno what happened on his chest? Hope he's okay now.

You can see this bird in the Baluarte ni Chavit in Ilocos.

MellowYellowMondayBadge




To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

wifetoalineman02 said...

beautiful yellow bird :-) Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/catching-up-some-tickets-inside-the-ticket-buster.html

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)