Thursday, February 16, 2012

Affordable Tour Package for Ilocos

As promised to Kuya Glen, our driver con tourist guide con photographer, I am now promoting his business. Kuya Glen is a very hospitable, polite and a good host and companion during our tour. He don't limit his task to being our driver but he offered us his service as a tour guide and a photographer for free!

Kuya Glenn
By the way, he offered a very affordable homestay and tour package for Laoag, Vigan and Pagudpod. I won't post here the rate he gave us, but as posted in his site Homestay and Tour Packages, it's 900 per pax (make arrangement na lang). You won't regret having him as your company. :)


Here is facebook account if you want to add him Glenn Tolentino or you may contact him at tel. no. (77) 771-4605

Some pictures with him in his house.
In front of his house
in their terrace
living room



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

3 comments:

MC said...

Sounds good and you sure had fun.

Hope you will have time to have a tour in Bislig City too. We offer affordable tour package! ♥

Monjheng said...

really? i'd love to visit Bislig someday:) give me the package :)

MC said...

We offer 3,000/pax for 3 destinations in 2 days! :)


For questions, you can email us at edmarie@bislig-websites.com or text us at +639125253382

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)