Friday, February 17, 2012

Pink Watch from Unisilver



My entry is my Pink Watch from Unisilver.



I recently bought this watch online together with my husband's. I'm just being curious and at the same time attracted to its color. Curious if it's as good as black colored watch. And to my surprise, it's pretty indeed! And from then on, I started using it as my everyday watch along with my swatch watch. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

wifetoalineman02 said...

beautiful pink watch Sis, loved it
:-) Visiting late from Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.simplyjess.info/beautiful-crochet-of-scarf-and-beanie-sets/

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)