Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Story of a Hero: Beauty of the Best

There are lots of stories telling us how dogs became man's best friend.  Different places, different persons and different stories to tell.  It may be sad, happy, funny and even heroic. 



Yesterday I heard the news/story of heroism.  And to my surprise, the hero is not a human but its best friend, the dog and her name is Kabang.  I cried while reading this article/news.  I'm touched by her actions and even pitied her for losing her face, but proud of what she did!

Full story here: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/147865/pet-dog-saves-2-girls-but-loses-her-face.

the disfigured face of Kabang with her Master
Tested by time, their faith on us humans is uncanny to the point that they are willing to sacrifice themselves.  This story of heroism will be remembered by many.




Personally, I owned a dog that I love so much and treated as my own baby.  If this accident will happen to him, gosh, I can't take it!  I don't want to see him hurt.  :(

To PAWS and other NGO's and even concerned citizens who are able and willing to help her, please extend your aid to her.  All I can do is to spread the news and hope that people with good heart read this and help her. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

7 comments:

MC said...

Awww! Napaiyak naman ako dun! :/

Deli said...

Saw this heroic dog on the news, too :) Here for WW.

http://www.stepsonair.info/halo-halo-for-dessert/

melandria said...

it's just one proof that dogs are really mans best friend and they are willing to die for their master. thanks for sharing and see you on next green monday.

wifetoalineman02 said...

what a very compelling story :-) Visiting from Green Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://adventurousjessy.blogspot.com/2012/02/kohls-coupon-cards.html

Emzkie said...

aw.. thats a very touching story.

from WW
http://myphotomeme.com/2012/02/21/building-mr-snowman/

wifetoalineman02 said...

Kabang is a hero for what she did :-) very touching story :-( Visiting late this time from Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/riding-on-a-white-horse.html

purethoughts said...

what a heroic dog! the owner must be very proud!
Thanks for joining Wednesday Whites last week! Here for a very late visit.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)