Thursday, April 12, 2012

Win a Dream Make Over from Earthlingorgeous!

I've been a follower of Ms. E (Earth Rullan of Earthlingorgeous.com) ever since I learned about blogging world. I also joined several of her contests and luckily won once. :D  Anyways, Ms.E is having a contest, the EG Dream Makeover.  I love that, I want to pamper myself from head to foot. And to have a total relaxation and make over is a dream come true!

If you want to win your dream makeover, too head on to this page http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2012/04/win-a-dream-makeover-earthlingorgeous.html for more details.

Thanks to the following sponsors : Shu Uemura, The Blounge Salon, SM Ladies Fashion, and Beauty and Butter for this exciting contest and of course to Earthlingorgeous.com.

Join now and good luck to us gurls!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)