Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Blog's 1st Anniversary!

It was just yesterday when I started blogging and today, my blog is one (1) year older.  Time really run fast!  I love my experiences as a blogger.  I think it helps me socialize with other people.  I was able to meet new people, new friends and was able to attend various events and more that I can't imagine I can do if I am not a blogger.  And also, I learned that blogging is related to showbizness, ang daming issues and intrigues.  However, I still love the blogging world.  In a short word, blogging makes me come out of my shell. :)

I wanted to host a giveaway for my 1st blogoversary, but I am lacking time to prepare it and also I dunno what to give :D  Anyways, maybe I could host it at a later time.

Any suggestions of what to give away? :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

Jhengpot said...

thanks po :)

wena sotto said...

Happy first blog anniversary!!! I'm glad that you in a year's time,you've discovered a lot about the perks  and challenges of blogging. Cheers to more years of sharing your passion! Don't get tired, just keep on writing and writing and writing. 

hmm ano ba magandang contest? pagandahan ng personal message for you on your blog's anniv. ay corny yata? hehehe. kahit simple lang kagaya nung ginawa ko. o kaya, invite your readers to add you in GFC (google friend connect) then bahala ka na kung pano mo select ang winner :) 

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)