Monday, April 16, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

I love surfing the internet.  I love the additional knowledge I got while exploring the cyber space. I also love blogging as my hobby.   But sad to say my Globe tattoo has a poor signal in our area and that makes me so frustrated! Because of poor connection it keeps on getting disconnected. :(


Good thing that PLDT myDSL is having a Great Payday Sale this summer.  And yes, this is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012. All you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide with 1 valid ID or apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com on April 27-29, 2012, no cash out! You can also upgrade your existing PLDT Internet plan with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever.

 

Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings!

For only Php 1,299/ month my connection will be 1Mbps! It will  will definitely help me have a stress free surfing time and blogging in real time.



So what are you waiting for? Mark April 27-29 in your calendars and visit PLDT to grab the sale!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)