Friday, April 20, 2012

Cirque Mother Africa, The Show Proper

April 19,2012-  For the first time in Manila, the world-renowned Cirque Mother Africa (created by professional acrobat Winston Ruddle) will dazzle and mesmerize local audiences with wild African music, dance and performance in a two-hour showcase at the Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila.

I was very excited at that moment.  Aside from the fact that it was my first time to Resorts World, it was also my first time watching a circus in VIP area, whoah, thanks to our boss!



But my excitement fades away after waiting for too long.   We waited for almost an hour before the show actually begins. :(  Some audience got angry, some just leave the place but us, we waited coz its Php 6,277.85 per person!


Finally, after an hour of waiting, they came out of the stage and the show has begun.  They sang a song for us followed by some acrobatics.



 

 

I was entertained by this guy walking and climbing in a ladder.  He's amazing!
 

These guys taught us new moves in planking; how and where to do it :D
 

 

This guy is a wheel expert.  He could ride in any kind of wheels, whether too big or too little. :)
 

 

I love their contortionist....very flexible, does he still has a bone?
 

Africans love to sing and dance.  They proved it in their performances.  They showcased us with their music and dancing prowess.







For finale, the ultimate performance and according to them, a world breaking record of 50+ back flips.


That was it....have you enjoyed their performances?  Hope so.  For me, they were just the same.  Maybe, I expect more from them. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)