Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First time to Join a Marathon

Today I will share my photos as well as my experience on the last or should I say first marathon I've joined, the Last Man Running2 last March 24, 2012.  We arrived a little late on the venue and the gun start for 5+2k already started so humabol na lang ako with fellow blogger Carl. :)



Photos upon reaching the finish line, tired but feeling triumphant! Success!  I dunno my official time yet, where to see that? Updated: Here's the link of my official time :D Wrong Surname :(
 

She is the last woman running, Ellen Tolentino from Philippine Army.  She ran for almost 5 hours, imagine that! :) She received Php 20,000.

While waiting for the Last Man Running, photo opt muna with fellow bloggers, Carl and Zheyme.

 

Here comes the Last and only Man Running for seven (7) long hours! From Philippine Army, presenting the Last Man Running for 2012, Super Mario Maglinao.


      

Whew, I love this feeling, so light!  I wanna run again!  Rexona, Pocari Sweat, Somnio, R.O.X., Olympic Village, Olympic World, Olympic Outlet,  Rogin-E and more are the sponsors.


 

One last shot with hubby before going home.
  See you on my next run :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)