Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sea Witch

Sea witch is actually the name of an American clipper ship designed by naval architect John Griffiths for China and Howland Aspinwall and launched in Manhattan on December 8, 1846.

This picture is just a replica of that ship in a toy exhibit (bonsai toys, dunno the exact term) held at SM Megamall.


There are other toys there...like US fighter planes, tanks, helicopters and many others in their smaller version.
my hubby with the sea witch



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

5 comments:

Seow wei said...

This is great collection.

Black Sheep said...

yup....but i think its expensive :)

wifetoalineman02 said...

very educational Brother, thank you sharing the info, do appreciated it :-) Dropping some late love for Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.simplyjess.info/my-victoria%E2%80%99s-secret-order-delivered-today/

Black Sheep said...

Thanks for your comments :)

purethoughts said...

wow!! it must have taken so much time for the makers of those miniature items... the designs are very intricate! thanks for sharing..

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)