Monday, November 28, 2011

Human Heart Nature: 100% Pure and Natural

For the past years, I've been a fan of Human Heart Nature Products,  introduced to me by a friend.  The first  products I bought and tried were the Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner.  And its effective for me. :)  It does lessen my falling hair and strengthen my hair strands.



Then the Lip Balm, I've tried the peppermint. It really cools my lips, leaving it soft and smooth. :)  And also the chocolate vanilla for I love chocolates!

And this Citronella Bug Spray.  For protection against mosquitoes, while on travel and at home.  It shoo off mosquitoes and other pesky bugs without the nasty effects of toxic chemicals.  Its an effective, organic antidote with Virgin coconut oil, known for its skin-healing, moisturizing and anti-microbial benefits.  It also contains organic citronella oil, a well known insect repellent, organic lemongrass, essential oil together with rosemary and lavender essential oils give off a pleasant smell that's good for you but not for bugs!  This product is suitable for young children.  Available in 50 and 100ml.

















For more info and products, please visit their website at Human Heart Nature or their branches nationwide.
Or like their FB fanpage here: Human Heart Nature



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

4 comments:

Wena said...

I've tried some Human Heart products. I love the scent of their lotion.

Black Sheep said...

oo nga po....sa online nga nila ako bumibili....sa ngayon wala pa akong order :D

Dhemz said...

this is very interesting! would love to try this product.

melandriaonline said...

i have tried some of their products and it was nice, i have the lip balm too and the citronella bug spray, it smells awful but i guess it does help. thanks for sharing, continue living green.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)