Friday, November 18, 2011

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part1

Isa ka ba sa fanatics ng Twilight Saga? The one who read all four books and still keep on reading it again and again? Have you watched Twilight to Eclipse  movies?  If yes.....you're a certified Twilight fanatic and magkakasundo tayo. :)  I'm excited to watch the first installment of Breaking Dawn today at SM Megamall together with my colleagues and sister who is now on her 8th month pregnancy (what a fanatic!).  Hoping na wag muna syang manganak dahil sa kilig! :D

Tickets were bought last week coz we're afraid na maubusan ng tickets.


Here are my pictures with the Bella and Edward in Trinoma Mall.



Parang gusto ko pang mang-agaw di ba? :D


Enjoy the movie.....the review will follow soon! :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)