Monday, October 24, 2011

Likha ng Central Luzon Trade Fair

My husband and I often visit Megatrade Hall for exhibits and trade fair.  And last October 19-23 (Friday to Saturday), Central Luzon conducted a trade fair entitled: "Likha ng Central Luzon" at Megatrade Hall 2.  Entrance is free.


The exhibit consist mainly,of course, Central Luzon's products such as jewelries and foods from Bulacan, crafts from Bataan, Coffee from Batangas, Longganisa and Tocino from Pampanga and many more.  This is the list of exhibitors.


I bought one (1) ladle and one (1) spatula made of Anahaw tree from Batangas and of course some foods like these :D

macapuno from Bulacan
cashew nuts from Bataan
I also bought some grilled hotdogs and longganisa made in Pampanga and fresh mango puree. I'm almost full...burp! :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

sweetsimplemom said...

Wow!! Filipino delicacies! I miss themmmmmm.......I love going to fairs too kase talagang authentic mga products nila.

melandriaonline said...

looks like a really nice place to visit. i so love attending bazaar and trade fair too. thanks for sharing and hope to see you again on green monday.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)