Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sweet Art for Hubby

One of my surprises is this chocolate box I bought from a friend creating Sweet Art.  Sharing the pictures


butterfly choco design
my heart :D
At this moment, nothing's left but the box.....I love eating chocolates :D

If you want to have orders just follow Sweet art link....price is per letter, don't worry its affordable :)


***Imported from Journey



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

MC said...

Awww! That is indeed very sweet! ;)

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)