Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Great Finds at Bench 25th Birthday!

Last Saturday after seeing Bourne Legacy, hubby and I walked around Shangri-La Mall and saw Bench store (one of our favorite shops) still on sale!  For your information, Bench is celebrating its 25th birthday this August.  And as a treat to their customers, they offer 50% discounts on selected items and an additional  20% further reduction on selected items on sale.


Would you believe that I bought these items for only at Php 698.00?  Truly a big savings for us!  So visit Bench store near you now and have a big savings too!  Promo period until September 2, 2012. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

Wena Sotto said...

wow! great finds nga... did you see men's T-shirts on sale? I want to buy one for Rommel :)

Mon♥Jheng said...

A lot! :)
All outlet sale po sila. Yesterday we visited Megamall and there were lots of items on sale + additional reduction :)

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)