Friday, August 3, 2012

Affordable Bohol Tour Package

Bohol is one of the many tourist destinations here in the Philippines.  If you want to visit the place, Travel Express, Inc offers a very affordable tour package for only Php 4,200/pax.   Below are some of my photos taken in Bohol particularly in Chocolate Hills and Balicasag Island.

Chocolate Hills
me @ Balicasag Island snorkeling


Inclusions:

3D/2N Hotel Accommodation @ La Roca Hotel or Bohol Coconut Palm Resort
Round trip Airport - Hotel - Airport transfer
Daily breakfast

City Tour includes the following places to visit:
  1. Blood Compact Monument
  2. Baclayon Church
  3. Actual Tarsier Encounter
  4. Man-made Forest
  5. Butterfly Sanctuary
  6. Chocolate hills
  7. Hinagdanan Cave
  8. Python Snake
  9. Floating Restaurant in Loboc River with lunch buffet
This is an all-year round promo except holidays and peak seasons e.g from April-May and December-January.

Inquire now! :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)