Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bonding Moment with our baby Buknoy


Exercise is needed by us humans to attain good health and strong body.  This statement is also true to our beloved pets.  That is why my Buknoy and I played basketball last weekend.




After that exercise, my dog's tongue came out.  It looks like he's so tired playing.  That is one of the many problems of our dogs, easily get tired coz of lack of training exercises. Yes, I agree that there's no doubt on us taking care of our dogs.  We feed them, groom them and even treat them as our own children, but still, we have to make them exercise at least once a week.  Doing that will strengthen their bones and at the same time will bind you more closely!

Have you and your dog walked for a while?  If not, it's time!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)