Monday, August 13, 2012

Avea Naturals Papaya Whitening Soap


Out of curiosity, I tried this Avea Papaya Soap since I already have it at home. It is mild scented unlike other papaya soap and promised the user to have soft, clear and fair skin. It is made with highest quality papaya extract and coconut oil and is cold-processed to preserve their natural healing and skin-whitening properties. It contains no synthetic chemicals or animal fats that usually clog the pores and irritate the skin.  In fact, it is gently enough to use as a daily facial soap and it won't dry your skin.


 For softer, clearer and fairer skin, use Avea Naturals Papaya everyday.

 Made in the Philippines


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

Green Monday said...

i have tried different papaya whitening but too bad it doesn't give the result i wanted.

Mon♥Jheng said...

Morena lang daw talga tayo :D

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)