Monday, October 10, 2011

Bicool....:D

Good day to all readers, I'd like to share these pictures to my Green Living Monday meme. I know you're familiar with this place since it was taken in Bicol, your hometown. :)

This is at Ligñon Hills where we experienced extreme adventure.....I zip lined here! Mayon Volcano is my background.






These two pictures were taken at Kawa-kawa.

with my loved one :)

I don't know if it's a river or lake....it's just beautiful in my eyes.


So cool....Bicool! :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

4 comments:

Lainy said...

Lovely pics of you. Thanks for the share and for the visit at scottzprincess.net

See yah!

Kim, USA said...

That looks like fun!

Market Colors

Vernz said...

looks great.. was here for GM.. hope you can visit back :)

melandria said...

ooh, what a nice trip. I hope i can visit Legazpi soon, my last visit was 4 years ago.

Thanks for joining.

hope you can leave some comment on my post too
http://www.prosperitymelandria.com/johnson%E2%80%99s-my-kid%E2%80%99s-growing-up-so-fast-contest/

thanks again. See you on Monday.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)