Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am Grateful!

This is my first time to join BC Blogger's Meme and here is my entry for this week.

There are lots of things to be grateful.  Like this weekend, my sister and I together with my nephews had given a chance to have our family day at Crosswinds Resort at Tagaytay courtesy of Nuffnang.  We really had fun!  The place is just perfect for the event, the lantern lifting at dawn.

We were sponsored by Jac liner for that trip from Bonifacio Global to Tagaytay and vice versa.  We don’t think of anything but to enjoy and participate to every game they've hosted.  They showered us with lots of foods from their sponsors e.g Pizza Hut, Jollibee, Goldilocks, Del Monte and more.

My nephews enjoyed his vacation before getting back to school.



Photobucket

Here are last week’s participants:

Digital Catharsis * I Live to Eat * Darkanjel’s Life Musings * Sassy Chef * Pinoy in the South * My Thoughts in Letters * My Everyday * Mirage * Daily Notes * Mum Writes * It’s Me and Beyond * Elghrasya * Mommy Diary



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)