Saturday, June 4, 2011

Swimming on the third Day in Bicol

On the third day, we went to Naga to bathe in this pool :D  Swimming time so Sunblock again :D

Got ya! If brownie is the dog that doesn't bark, Ivan is the kid that seldom speak :)

Father and sons bonding time.  Happy family!


Tristan, tabachoy playing with Mon


Whew, refreshing and fun day!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)