Thursday, June 2, 2011

Getting Extreme in Bicol

April 20, 2011, via Peñafrancia bus, again, we are visiting Bicol for the third time :D  I am not tired of going here, I think I'm bedazzled by its beauty. :)


We passed by this statue, I can't help it so I took picture.

After cooling ourselves, we hurried to CamSur to visit the CWC resort, the famous man made resort and wake boarding site.





After that, we visited Ligñon Hills at Legazpi City, Albay, its a noth to south trip :D
Mountain climbing!  Stamina and endurance test.




So tired, so rested for a moment then go climbing again.




Climbing won't be complete if not trying the zip-line, so here I go.  Yipee! They have their facebook fun page, you may visit them here : Ligñon Hills Zipline.



Before going home, we dropped by at Embarkadero, the famous bight spot in Legazpi.





like Manila bay
Our body were tired with hungry stomachs, but our eyes were full with the views we've seen and experienced.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

6 comments:

Budget Biyahera said...

Gusto ko bigla mag Bicol! I just booked iloilo today so baka next time na. Btw, how did you find CWC? We stayed there for a couple of days.. saya magWakeboard. =)

Badet said...

CWC is one of my must-visit places in the Philippines.

Melody Co said...

have you tried the Laing Pizza in CWC? yummy!

Stacy Liong said...

That looks really fun! How much did you spend on your entire trip?

http://www.crumpylicious.com/

violy vallester said...

Wow wake bording! Sarap Nyan pag pinapanood but for sure Mahirap gawin specially sa mga lampang tulad ko! ;)

Monjheng said...

@ Stacy...it was a free trip...yung bus from Manila to Bicol lang...700 one way.

@Melody...hindi ko na try yung pizza na yun :) next time :)

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)