Friday, June 3, 2011

Kawa-kawa at Day Time

On our second day, we visited the Kawa-kawa, this time with sunlight :D  So I need to put sunblock to prevent my skin from darkening. and lip balm to prevent my lips from chapping. :)

Mayon Volcano's tip emitting some smoke, alert signal number 1.


After reaching the top of Kawa-kawa (for the first time), we rest under the trees.

 Kawa-kawa also offers team building facilities, as in huge place ;)

Look at the view, so beautiful.  Green and Fresh!

pineapple


Eating chicken balls after mountain trailing :D

See? Still pretty even though I am exposed to sunlight :D  I am not a vampire anymore! Ha ha ha!

Sharing some pics during the night.


Brownie, the dog that never bark! :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)